Looking for a professional contractor to handle your cold storage concrete repair needs? Titus Restoration performs cooler and freezer concrete repair that will cure and perform in the coldest of temperatures. Even more so, these repairs for sealing the cracks and joints are USDA and FDA approved materials in order to keep your facility up to code.
These specialty sealants must be able to perform in the coldest of temperatures to properly protect the goods from any outside contaminants. They must be no/low VOC and not produce odors or airborne contaminants that could leach into any stored products.
Cooler and Freezer Concrete Repair For Cracks and Damaged Joints:
- The joints and cracks in coolers and freezers can be repaired using USDA and FDA approved concrete joint filler.
- USDA and FDA approved materials used in cold storage and freezers
- Food items will not absorb odors from repair materials.
- Structural cracks and joints in freezers and coolers can be repaired at temperatures down to -25°F
Buildings Suitable for Cold Storage Repair:
- Anyone who requires USDA and FDA approved methods.
- Large scale food production such as bakeries, produce facilities, and more.
- Beverage bottling, manufacturing, or distribution centers.
- Pharmaceutical factories or warehouses.