Titus Hybrid ™ Polished Concrete is an excellent way to restore concrete floors. It is ideal for large spaces, such as manufacturing environments, distribution centers, and large warehouses because of its cost effectiveness and lowered maintenance cost. Compared to our HP2 (High Polished Concrete) System it is considerably less expensive and the silicate densifiers and stain protection are excellent alternates to conventional film forming warehouse concrete sealers.
An Industrial Polished Concrete System For Durability and Maintenance
Titus Hybrid™ Polished Concrete varies in sheen based on the customer’s needs. It can be as simple as applying a silicate densifier and burnishing the floor to give a clean, dust-free environment, or additional steps can be taken to increase the sheen and reflectivity.
The benefits are:
- Certified by the NFSI for High Traction
- The wear surface of the concrete becomes 400% harder
- Concrete dusting is eliminated for up to 20 years
- The concrete surface remains breathable
- The concrete floor gets harder and gloss increases as time passes
- There is no coating the reapply
- The cost is significantly lower than full concrete polishing
- The floor is more easily maintained
- Tire marks are reduced and are more easily removed
- Forklift tire life is extended
- Can be applied in cold temperatures
- USDA and FDA approved
Cleaning and Increasing Light Reflectance
Hybrid floor polishing can also incorporate various steps of diamond grinding / polishing of the floor. This can be used to clean up rubber fork lift tire marks, old dirt and grime, or to increase light reflectance.
Adding Stain Protection
If stain protection is required, we offer two choices. One is a stain protection polish for minor food and beverage spillage and the other is a nano-silicate that is designed for harsher spillage and yields a higher gloss when applied.
Let Titus Restoration Services, Inc. make your concrete look like new. Your floor looks great when we are finished and with simple maintenance, they look ever better over time. Save money and headaches. Ask us about our polished concrete maintenance program. Either we reapply stain protection and re-burnish your floors or show you how to maintain the shine of your polished concrete floor via a maintenance program we develop with you.