Maintenance friendly flooring at an affordable rate is achievable! Titus Restoration has many years of polished concrete experience to bring to your project. Our polishing processes are derived from our experience, resulting in polished concrete floors that meet your expectations and budget.
Maintenance-friendly polished concrete floors are a great alternative to epoxy coatings and sealers:
Not only is polished concrete great for maintenance, but it has other great benefits as well:
- Durability – polished concrete increases the hardness of the floor and its abrasion-resistance. Great for both shopping carts and forklifts!
- Aesthetics – customers and employees are pleased with this flooring system and it can be customized to your design.
- Reduced Maintenance Cost – with water only, this floor can be easily maintained while increasing your profit.
Polished concrete floors are a process, not a product. Much like polishing granite, the porous surface is tightened up through a sanding-like process with diamond tools. There are not topical sealers or coatings involved in the process. Though there are still penetrating sealers to harden and dust-proof the surface, these won’t wear off under wheeled traffic and replacing them is never an issue. The durability of the floor can last over 10 years. The luster may wear down a little, but is easily brought back to life with a quick burnish every 5-7 years. Maintenance of this floor is easy! With water only, polished concrete floors can maintain their luster and be kept clean for your customers and employees quickly, easily, and affordably. This concrete restoration process is the most effective and long-term concrete decision your facility can make!
Choosing a Quality Polished Concrete Contractor
Titus believes that our highly-trained and specialized concrete polishing and repair team is above the competition because:
- Titus is equipped to handle any size project; view our polished concrete before and after pictures here.
- We self-perform all of our work – no subcontractors will be assigned to your project.
- We are the only concrete polishers that have 2 concrete polishing systems products certified by the NFSI as High Traction under ANSI B101.1.
- We meet contractor requirements in all 50 states for national accounts
- Our proprietary lithium systems outlast the competition. Read more about the polished concrete products we use here.
- Titus keeps our edge by communicating with equipment manufacturers and polished concrete tooling experts on a regular basis to ensure our process is the most advanced and our quality is unmatched.
- We have performed in-depth laboratory analysis for our products and processes and believe our unique combination of techniques makes our product longer lasting.
Because of its cost effectiveness and low maintenance polished concrete flooring finish of choice for many today. It is ideal in any environment or facility including:
- Churches and schools
- Grocery & Retail stores
- Dollar stores, Hardware stores or Big Box Retailers.
- Factories & Manufacturing Plants,
- Warehouses & Industrial Facilities,
- Aircraft Hangars & MORE!
Polished concrete is here to stay for new construction or renovations. In fact, polished concrete floors are vastly becoming the preferred alternate to vinyl tile (VCT) in many retail stores, schools, and offices. Many of today’s top architects are specifying concrete as a green and healthy building solutions.
Titus’ polished concrete products are seen in many major retailers and industrial warehouses throughout the country.
Contact our estimators for more information and quotes!
Some topics on our Blog about Polished Concrete Flooring:
- Did you know that polished concrete floors is a great way to add to your energy efficiency goals? There are several ways that concrete polishing (also known as diamond grinding concrete) contributes to green building solutions and energy efficient and sustainable architecture.
- Polished Concrete is a great way to clean warehouse concrete floors, remove tire marks, and to brighten dirty concrete to increase reflectance and reduce the need for lighting.
- Concrete polishing is USDA and FDA approved flooring and meets the requirements for most pharmaceutical warehouses, food and beverage plants, and other manufacturing or distribution centers where USDA or FDA approval is needed.