Titus Restoration has many years of polished concrete experience to bring to your project! Our polishing processes are derived from that experience thus resulting in polished concrete floors that meet your expectations and budget.
To learn more about concrete polishing follow these links for detailed information on our most frequently asked questions on concrete polishing:
- What is polished concrete?
- How much do polished concrete floors cost?
- How is concrete polished?
- What are the benefits of polished concrete?
- What is the required maintenance for polished concrete floors?
- What should I expect from polished concrete floors?
- What tips for general contractors or concrete placement contractors should be known for a polished concrete floor specification?
Because of its cost effectiveness and low maintenance polished concrete is the flooring finish of choice for many today. It is ideal in any environment or facility including: churches, schools, grocery stores, factories, manufacturing plants, warehouses, industrial facilities, aircraft hangars, dollar stores, hardware stores or big box retailers.
Concrete polishing is here to stay for new construction or renovations. In fact, polished concrete floors are vastly becoming the preferred alternate to vinyl tile (VCT) in many retail stores, schools, and offices. Many of today’s top architects are specifying concrete as a green and healthy building solutions.
Some topics on our Blog about Polished Concrete Flooring:
- Did you know that polished concrete floors is a great way to add to your energy efficiency goals? There are several ways that concrete polishing (also known as diamond grinding concrete) contributes to green building solutions and energy efficient and sustainable architecture.
- Polished Concrete is a great way to clean warehouse concrete floors, remove tire marks, and to brighten dirty concrete to increase reflectance and reduce the need for lighting.
- Concrete polishing is USDA and FDA approved flooring and meets the requirements for most pharmaceutical warehouses, food and beverage plants, and other manufacturing or distribution centers where USDA or FDA approval is needed.
Choosing a Quality Polished Concrete Contractor
Titus believes that our highly-trained and specialized concrete polishing and repair team is above the competition because:
- Titus is equipped to handle any size project; view our polished concrete before and after pictures here.
- We self-perform all of our work – no subcontractors will be assigned to your project.
- We are the only concrete polishers that have 2 concrete polishing systems products certified by the NFSI as High Traction under ANSI B101.1.
- We meet contractor requirements in all 50 states for national accounts
- Our proprietary lithium systems outlast the competition. Read more about the polished concrete products we use here.
- Titus keeps our edge by communicating with equipment manufacturers and polished concrete tooling experts on a regular basis to ensure our process is the most advanced and our quality is unmatched.
- We have performed in-depth laboratory analysis for our products and processes and believe our unique combination of techniques makes our product longer lasting.
Titus’ polished concrete products are seen in many major retailers and industrial warehouses throughout the country.
We have a High Polished Concrete System for retailers and a Hybrid Polished Concrete System for industrial facilities.
Contact our estimators for more information and quotes!